Tuesday 7 May 2013

CHAPTER 2


She turned to see her little angel .her broad smile faded. RIYA AND CADY are in front of her. Riya is hiding her face behind a huge bouquet of white and red roses. There won't be any lady alive on earth who hate the smelling a rose and feel the beauty. Priya hate it .she was not like that earlier. Everything of Riya reminds her of ram. Just everything.


Riya : happy B'day mumma'



 she pulled her face behind  the  bouquet to her mummy. Priya doesn't even react to to her words her detest winced in her eyes. Riya 's smile faded with her furious  eyes. Riya went long way early in the morning to make her happy , With the florist spent time  giving instructions to the floriest to make it as per her choice . It is for her mumma , All she have is her mamma. How come the little brain can think the agony behind her mumma's smile?, How can she ever Know that priya's  own people broken her heart into  countless pieces ! All that she know is her mumma cry  out her heart holding riya close to her heart. Priya's voice  made riya and cady  quiver a bit.



" cady do u care to answer why u  both  went out of the house without informing me. do u even  realise  ur a kid and u went of with a kid ,what if anything happens to u both. Cady  ur  grown up  just be responsible  .Riya  what is all this   y  do u  all things which I can  ever spare. And this flowers red and white. Go throw them in the bin down the apartment I don't want them I my house any more. "



"mumma.. aaj aapka B day hai na. issiliye mein cady didi  .." 



she stopped her words in  middle when priya's anger  bursted out 



" SHUT UP RIYA" " BOTH OF U  GET OUT  FROM HERE LEAVE ME ALONE."



Cady  felt very bad too ..  "priya '  hum' [priya  looked serious to her eyes ] daayijaan aur rajath uncle came with us"  with that  she left with  crying  Riya..  priya collapsed on the floor weeping heard. How the hell she  spill her anger on her little  miracle , her  life.  What did she do  has done nothing except did the same thing what ram had   done few  years  back. After all she is his  copie,his  genes are dominating in riya. I taunts her so much .  she cried her  heart  out..  she  stood up took  week  steps towards what have they brought to her. Crushed  a red rose  in her  hand. Took the card which  was made   from the  hands of  little Riya.  On the  card there was a pic of  priya and riya  carved in  heart shape.  She kissed the card and opened it.



Dear mumma..

Happy birthday.  I LOVE  YOU  so much. U r  worlds  best mumma.
Love
RIYA

Both cady and riya are disappointed..  they kept the  bouquet and cake and a card  on a table in the living room ,went to  other  room. Cady is  trying  to console  Riya. Priya   ran to Riya went on her knees in tears in her  eyes riya wiped priya's tears .priya kissed riya's littles hands.. and hugged her..


" Am sorry riya. Thanku  beta  mumma keliye itna sab kuch  kiya aur mumma shouted at u ..  mumma is so  bad" priya kissed her cheeks and hugged her.. " am sorry ' I love u  so much.. aaj  riya  mumma, and cady didi will have lots of fun.. first  riya's  fav breakfast ' aloo paratha , new  dresses, toys, drawing  books, lunch at riya's fav restaurant, butter chicken , and  lot more  ..   chale"



" awww..  sacchi  mumma ...but   u dint cut the cake till  now.. woh  black  forest  cake hai.. mujhe ' ! I want to eat it"



Cady and priya shared a smile priya said sorry for her rude behaviour. They went and cut the cake .priya feed riya n cady. Priya asked cady to keep the flowers away from her. They  all enjoyed their  breakfast   soon  got ready for the day. Riya is a chatter box. Before they  start  riya sat  beside priya with  cady started talking all she could . priya was listening to her and  driving. Priya caught few words of riya.



" I love u mumma .ur the world's  best  mumma. pata hai .. I asked the flouriest to make such a beautiful bouquet to u . u like white I like red so mumma and riya ka fav  roses we r a team ..'."



How come riya be so same. Priya went back in memories  , Years back ram has done the same to her.. it was her birth day  when ram surprised her in the midnight At 12 with a  a place  near  a lake  so well decorated with white and red roses. And when she ask him why white and red.

" they  complement each other like we r. u like white and I like red .. See how beautiful they r  looking together like us'"


" hey  hello u both  completely  forgot me??"  caddy interupted

 they  group hugged. Priya ask  god not to  take away her little world  from her. They spend the day happily . dayijaan invited priya home for dinner. Rajath  wished her . priya thanked him for  going along with riya and cady early in the morning.  "Common priya  what  for  friends are  for" rajath  said. It was a pleasant dinner followed by chit chat and games. Rajath and riya on one side cady and priya on other.  Rajath adore priya ,the way she handle situation and he respect her ability . in work he is her boss and in home he is a well-wisher, friend of her friend .he  is a bit jealous that dayijaan and cady  from his  house supports her always in every thing .rajath dropped her back  home . Uhh'! This is her little world ,  
In the night after riya slept she looked at the bouquet .


"It was given  by my  baby  it   cannot  relate to u   ram .my  baby is innocent and u are beguiler.. I pray millions of times her genes never After U in this "


Late  night in  KM mansion it  was huge room  ram's room  was  fully decorated  with flowers. White and red. He was so enjoying the spectacular view. Two persons are heading to his room  a slim figure was about to enter to  his  room  , he  shouted.


" STOP RIGHT OVER THERE. IF U STEP INSIDE I WILL NEVER MIND TO KILL U. y the  hell u came inside my  house go to ur  own  house which I  have thrown at u face  u BEGGAR "



" RAM '! Do u have any  sense to whom ur talking to .."



"yes  I am.. and who the hell r u to teach me what is right and what is wrong first u   better learn morals  to live"



" mind ur  language  ram  am ur  mother in law.  And ur talking to ur wife and my daughter Ayesha" 



" wife yes  ur daughter  is my  wife , not this B**** Ayesha' priya is my wife . u  trapped me and married me,  u both r sick and lame  u made me  believe u  and marry ayesha.it was u and ur  daughter ruined my  life.. don't  dare to  come near me'. u both r  selfish  and ruined my  family. Don't know where on earth my priya live.UR JUST USING MY NAME FOR UR STATUS AND UR MODELING ASSIGNMENTS.  "



"  uff'..! yup am selfish  .. Have no interest to sleep with u anyways.. I heard ur heading to Dubai  so am  hear to  order u to  book me a ticket  I want to see Dubai."



" ur  truly a B**** and ur lame. I wonder were u and priya are the traits  of  same parent couple . or u r mom  had '. Leave it . get lost  from my sight  before I rip u  to pieces."



 They  both left .. and  ram   closed the  doors.. "am sorry priya I  made a big mistake  believing  ur  sister  tried to help her. Dint even thought I was trapped. Just come to me. I will clear all this mess out our lives" 

She hugged riya close and closed her eyes.


 " I WISH I NEVER LOVE U, I WISH MY HEART HATE U TO THE CORE, I WISH  RAM ..U TO STAND  BY ME , I WISH U CARED TO THINK  BEFORE U BLINDLY BELIEVE ANYONE , I WISH I HAVE  NEVER BORN TO THAT  MOTHER OR HAVE A SISTER LIKE THAT.. ABOVE ALL WHY DO I STILL LOVE U, WHY DO MY HEART CRAVE FOR U ? I HATE U RAM"


No comments:

Post a Comment